Broughton's Chief Scientific and Regulatory Officer Dr. Nveed Chaudhary talks to leading sector publication Tobacco Asia about Next-Generation Products (NGPs) and how manufacturers can ensure their products are market-ready.
Launching new NGP and vape products is getting more complex and the continued development of regulations, restrictions, and market barriers to entry may seem challenging for many manufacturers.
Dr. Nveed Chaudhary shares his thoughts with Thomas Schmid, contributing editor of Tobacco Asia magazine, about how NGPs can be designed for regulatory approval.
This podcast touches on the areas a company needs to consider before developing an NGP for commercial launch.
- Understanding the regulatory landscape
- Introducing products into the US market
- Product optimization to maximize success - harmful and potentially harmful constituents (HPHCs) and data generation
- Timescales to get a product to market in the US, EU, and the UK
- Medicinal route to market - alternative nicotine products
- Flavorings, attractiveness to youth and Appropriate for the Protection of the Public Health (APPH)
- Off-ramping from smoking
You can listen to Tobacco Asia/InterTabac Podcast #8 here.
To identify your next steps, contact us to book a meeting with our regulatory services team so that we can help you advance a smoke-free future. If you’d like to learn more about regulatory pathways and how they create new business opportunities for forward-looking companies, then read our recent Regulatory Digest below:
Can we help you?
Broughton have deep CRO capabilities and an experienced team of scientific and regulatory professionals to manage full service global regulatory projects. Our knowledge of global regulatory pathways offers significant insights that can be incorporated into your project plans. Our mission is to accelerate safer nicotine-delivery products to market; creating a smoke-free future.
Book a meeting with us today to discuss your requirements.